How to clean the fridge with vinegar and bicarbonate? Has it happened to you that you open the fridge and a bad smell comes out of it? Or do you feel that it gets dirty over time? It’s a normal situation!
The fridge is the place where we keep all kinds of food so that it remains fresh and does not develop microorganisms that can cause us diseases.
For this reason, it is very important that the fridge be cleaned from time to time so that food is preserved in the best way and you do not suffer from any disease caused by bacteria. If you don’t know how to clean it at Orchid Cleaning Services we will teach you how to do it.
Formula to clean the fridge with vinegar and baking soda
A fairly famous and well-known trick is the use of vinegar and baking soda. Something very simple to obtain and apply, in addition, ecological, since it does not include aggressive chemical substances. With this mixture you will disinfect, remove stains and eliminate grease, due to its absorbent, whitening and antimicrobial properties.
We recommend you read: <<3 Benefits of order and cleanliness at home>>
Steps to clean the fridge with vinegar and baking soda
- You must empty the fridge, remove drawers and shelves and leave it disconnected from the current. This way you will save energy and clean more comfortably.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of baking soda, 2 tablespoons of vinegar, and 2 cups of warm water. You must stir them so that they mix perfectly.
- For this step you will need a brush and a sponge. First, apply the mixture to the bristles of the brush and clean the corners of the fridge very well to remove dirt from each side. Then, dip a sponge into the liquid and rub it over the walls and compartments of the fridge. Repeat the process with the drawers and shelves up to two times.
- Once the interior is clean, wipe the exterior with a microfiber cloth.
- The back of the fridge should be cleaned with a dry microfiber cloth.
- Once the cleaning and disinfection is finished, you must leave the door open so that the refrigerator can dry completely or pass an absorbent paper.
This mixture is perfect for degreasing, disinfecting, bleaching and deep cleaning everything with ease and without leaving traces of bad odors.